[SC.LUG] Jobs

David Bean david at dbean.uklinux.net
Fri Apr 30 22:26:42 BST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 16:31, Jason Lucas wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Sadly I've had to sign-on the dole. I'd appreciate it if anyone knows of
> any jobs going in the Macc area for a guy with pretty good all-round
> knowledge of electronics and IT.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Jason.

Sorry I don't know of any jobs. I've just got a job in Nottingham as a
Computer Operator, after 6 months off work. You might find that
jobcentreplus.gov.uk doesn't work in most browsers (just IE), but
worktrain.gov.uk does, but uses the same database, so you don't have to
physically visit the jobcentre twice a week.

Good luck

David Bean