[SC.LUG] Projector

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 17:24:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004, Ian Molton wrote:

> Can I point out that we're a bit light on donations (10 short, or
> 100ukp) and the offer isnt going to be available indefinately ?

Well I had reservations on two grounds, I wondered whether the sclug list
had enough committed members to support the sum required. Also I don't
remember being anywhere where we could have used a projector - though it
looks as if I may have missed that meeting?

But as it looks as if myjob has just gone up in smoke (was promoted only 3
weeks ago) I'll have to decline. Anyone know someone wanting a developer
with extensive c++ (>10 yrs) experience?

Robert
--
http://rmstar.blogspot.com/ links to cv
Robert Marshall