[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 3 14:46:40 GMT 2004

Ian Molton wrote:

>>/memo to self: try to save arguments with digiphiles
>>for the meetings, _that's_ what they're for :-/
>>

>Shall I bring my DAC to the enxt meet then ?

LOL :)

It should be noted, in passing, that our meeting
room does have a decidedly analogue pianoforte
(I don't think the beer's gone digital, either ;-)

Anyone got an analogue computer that they
good bring? I remember Practical Electronics had
a design for one in the mid-seventies - now it's gone
all PICs and FPGAs. South Cheshire Slide Rule Users
Group anyone?
- only slightly more retro than John's QL group ;-PPP