[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Feb 3 20:59:02 GMT 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:22:52 +0000
aroffe at its-linux.co.uk wrote:

> As a former professional guitar playing farty, I can come and talk
> about Bagehot and the valve - transistor divide.

Ah, now - using a valve amp to get a characteristic sound I have no problem with.

As long as you accept that almost no (audio) valve amp is close to linear and that any *LINEAR* amp (vale or SS) will reproduce *any* sound within its bandwidth *exactly* how it should sound...

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.