[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Gareth Westwood gareth at wffsystems.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 12:28:46 GMT 2004

<SNIP>

>>>Cool :)  Sorry.. heart skipped a beat there for a moment.  Was going to
>>>

>>>slam your fingers in my piano lid ;-)
>>>

>>Would that make more or less noise than slamming them in a synthersize
>>lid, and which would cause more pain. Would the louder one be less
>>painful because there was more of the kinetic energy diverted to making
>>the sound?
>>

>Pmsl.  Quite.  However, if you're really lucky I can play Chopin's Etudes so
>sloly that time itself gives up causing zero mass energy around my strings
>thus sucking in several solar systems with it.

<SNIP>
?? Pmsl ?? That could help with one of my theories,  faster than light
travel. Not using masive masive magnets but instead fit the starship
westwood with a grand piano, some pickups, valve amps, big BIG speakers
and  Mr Dwerryhouse.

--
Gareth Westwood
WFF Systems Ltd

www.wffsystems.co.uk

Disclaimer: WFF Systems Ltd - This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  Access, copying, dissemination
or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
have received this message in error, please contact us by return of
mail. Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and
are believed to be free from any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. WFF Systems Ltd will not
accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.