[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Jonathan Dwerryhouse jon.d at c2internet.net
Wed Feb 4 12:46:04 GMT 2004

Ok, I think we've done the unthinkable... we've developed sci-fi trippier
than Barbarella ;-)  Can I wear a Darth Vader outfit with an entourage of
storm troopers and force you to listen to Erik Satie's Vexations- it was
performed last week in London and took 28 hours to perform- it's the same
little minute long string repeated 840 times.