[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Jonathan Dwerryhouse jon.d at c2internet.net
Wed Feb 4 17:20:46 GMT 2004

My piano is generally held to be not only the loudest piano in the Galaxy,
but in fact the loudest noise of any kind at all. Regular recital goers
judge that the best sound balance is usually to be heard from within large
concrete bunkers some thirty-seven miles from my house, whilst the pianist
myself plays the instrument by remote control from within a heavily
insulated spaceship which stays in orbit around the planet - or more
frequently around a completely different planet.

I'm sure you Hitch Hiker readers will get it....