[SC.LUG] SCO using Linux?

Greg Bolshaw greg at linuxtechnologies.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 20:02:54 GMT 2004

Now it's my turn to start a new thread... :)

Just been checking a few sites on Netcraft and stumbled across this:
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.sco.com

From looking at the history, it is obvious that SCO see Linux as a good
choice for a web server.

Would anyone agree with me that this is a bit odd? Microsoft run their
web servers on their own OS, as do Apple and Sun. So why aren't SCO
running Apache on SCO? OK, admitted that the "unknowns" could be SCO,
but still, they've switched back to Linux all too quickly.

Any thoughts on this?

--
Kind regards

Greg Bolshaw