[SC.LUG] Another welcome [was Re: expanding lug?]

Jonathan Bullock mail at jonsb.com
Thu Feb 5 12:40:00 GMT 2004

Hello all,

A few doubts maybe ;)

Well I'm 23 and live in Llandudno. I've been using linux since Red Hat 6
came out, mainly as a server OS. Been a programmer/server admin/dba in a
range of M$ products since a very early age - I blame my parents for the
Amstrad CPC 464 with Microsoft Basic v1.0 they bought me oh so many years
ago!!! Currently working in Colwyn Bay & Manchester as an IT manager for a
group of companies.

I've been a member of the NW LUG for about 3 years now and hope to continue
the good work Jon & Andrew have put into the LUG!

Jonathan