[SC.LUG] Fedora Core 1

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Tue Feb 24 18:35:50 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 17:44, Zack Adlington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone else used Fedora Core 1? I installed it after it was on the
> Linux Format (great mag) cover discs and it is now my main linux system.
> There were a few niggles such as editing gnome menus as a non root user,
> but these were easily cleared up with a bit of googling. Has anyone else
> had similar experiences?
>
> Cheers,
> Zack

I've been using it for a few months now and it is pretty stable. I had an
issue with PCMCIA network cards not working but this was resolved not doing a
graphical boot.

Generally its pretty good, I've just upgraded to kde3.2 and that's awsome.

 dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
Crystallography Journals Online: <http://journals.iucr.org>