[SC.LUG] Meeting on Tuesday

Andy Roffe aroffe at its-linux.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 17:42:18 GMT 2004

Without Prejudice

I have nothing to say in my defence save that a big boy did it and ran away.
I'll try not let him offend you in this way again.

What ? it's not 1970? Its 2004 you say?
That explains why the TV is in colour. The spam filters I use can tell
the difference between spam and non-spam that happens to have html in
it. If the html was that flaky, rewrite the mailer. Want the source code?

New thread :
Richard - Last night,  11stone 8lb (or whatever) Boy. Be afraid, very
afraid.

Not mine folks - so don't be sending pukey sugar coated spam to me :)

Next time I'll use outlook :-/

Andy