[SC.LUG] New member welcome

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 27 09:42:37 GMT 2004

Martyn Kinder wrote:

>can you give me a preferred date for the samba
>
> talk asap as my feb diary is getting very full....
>

>> We had a social meeting near Wilmslow last week, and we're
>> about to re-start technical meetings in South Cheshire with a talk
>> on Samba next month.

Hello Martyn,

I'd suggest 24th or 25th of February - if you can
make either of those, and if too many people don't object.
(It clashes with the UKUUG meet, however the
following week is half term, which is right out.)

If this is no good, I'd suggest 2nd or 3rd March.

Let me know, and I'll book the room :-)