Meeting next week [was Re: [SC.LUG] Welcome]

Martyn Kinder martyn at czd.org.uk
Thu Jul 1 07:22:46 BST 2004

Not sure if I can make next Thursday - I'm back in london working on a big Linux project for a major bank, But if you want a "Samba - continued" talk - I'll see what I can do - but if won't be for a couple of months - say sept/oct...

Also this project I'm working on has High Availability, SSl, MySQL (1.5TB database) could possibly put another talk about this as well if u want.

KM

Martyn Kinder G0CZD

mailto:martyn at czd.org.uk

Web: http://www.czd.org.uk