[SC.LUG] Welcome [was Re: Re: [Shropshire] Basic tuition on Linux Mandrake]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 30 22:16:42 BST 2004

Geoff Biddulph wrote:

>Thanks for the information. Where and when does the club meet; I understand
>that meetings have been resumed.

Don't believe the website - it's always out of date ;^)

Resumed meetings ran monthly for more than a year, `til
we ran out of speakers for them, and social meetings tailed
off too :-(

Meetings held in Sandbach and in Alderley Edge. They'd
started to be quite well attended :-)
We're just a bit short of organisers with spare time :-/

>I have joined the South Cheshire Group tonight after receiving your e-mail.

Welcome on board :-)

 - Richard

btw this mail cc'd to group to welcome Geoff to the list :-)