[SC.LUG] SC.LUG Meeting tomorrow [was Re: Samba talk]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 1 10:07:18 GMT 2004

Martyn Kinder wrote:

>I'm just setting everything up..

Hello Martyn,

I very much regret that I'm going to be late
tomorrow night (childcare problems), but please
start without me.

Final reminder of directions for everyone coming to
Martyn's talk on Samba:
The Commercial Inn, Wheelock, nr Sandbach, Cheshire.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BA221A3

Directions:
 From the roundabout where the Haslington bypass
meets the Wheelock bypass (A534):
Follow the road downhill into Wheelock. Shortly after
the church it begins to curve to the left and level
out (you will pass the Nags Head on your right).

After passing the Chinese takeaway, and then the
chippie, you will see a bridge and a hill ahead.
Stop here and park in the tarmac-covered square
on your left. (Across the road from the Cheshire
Cheese pub). At the back of this square, tucked
in a corner, you will find The Commercial.

We meet in the non-smoking room (on the left, as
you face the pub).

Meeting 7.30 for 8pm