[SC.LUG] Apache meeting

Gareth Westwood gareth at wffsystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 23:39:55 GMT 2004

Richard Pineger wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I don't know about you but I really appreciated Tuesday's Samba meeting. It
>gave me further insight into networking that I haven't had up until now.
>Thank you Martyn.
>
>One thing that I would be very interested in, if anyone can volunteer, is a
>similar demonstration of Apache/httpd and the various related projects.
>
>Is there anybody out there who could do it? It wouldn't need to be a 2 hour
>marathon just a run through.
>
>Just an idea, don't flame me.

And for my next project I will be working on apache, would you beleve it
:-) If these talks keep coming in the right order I could have all of my
"To Learn" list out of the way in a couple of months! Brilliant.

Excelent talk on Tues BTW. Thanks it was realy informative (off to
download the .pdf now....)

>Rich

Gareth Westwood
WFF Systems Ltd

www.wffsystems.co.uk

Disclaimer: WFF Systems Ltd - This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  Access, copying, dissemination
or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
have received this message in error, please contact us by return of
mail. Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and
are believed to be free from any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. WFF Systems Ltd will not
accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.