[SC.LUG] Apache meeting

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 18:19:35 GMT 2004

> And when's the next social meeting in Alderley Edge?
>
>  - Richard

Sorry I missed the samba meeting! Sounds like you had an interesting
time.

Anyway - Next social meeting at Alderley Edge - I was thinking either
later this month (24th perhaps?) or maybe early April. (I'm off digging
for the next couple of weeks.)

It would be great if we could get some new members to come along - we're
a pretty friendly bunch!

BTW - if anyone's interested:

10 March 7:30pm - Dr Mike Nevell (University of Manchester
Archaeological Unit) will be giving a talk on Industrial Archaeology at
the Heritage Centre, Roe Street, Macclesfield.

Jason.