[SC.LUG] Robotics

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 16 22:13:32 GMT 2004

John Southern wrote:

>On Tuesday 16 March 2004 21:57, Jason Lucas wrote:
>

>>Just a thought, but is anyone in the LUG interested in robotics R&D?
>>

>Sheepishly raises hand.

<AOL> me too :-)   </AOL>

The kids have got one of those ``real robots'' things
but we haven't had time to look at it for a while :-/

When things settle down after the baby is born I'll
get it going again and try the computer interface on
it.
Of course what we really want is some mindstorms, like
John has. So if anyone kows of an old set going cheap...

 - Richard

btw Apologies for being too busy to post welcomes to
the people who've joined the list in the last week or
two. Please speak up and say hello to the list :)