[SC.LUG] part 2 ;)

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 16:35:12 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 13:44, Robert Marshall wrote:
> Silence - are you lot still at the Wizard or did you get crushed
> underneath the laptop?
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, John Southern wrote:
>
> > Black, Green, Blue, Red, Grey, White - All after different case
> > colours
>
> I had a series of bad puns based on our street name (Brock)
> so jailhouse
>    garden
> and another I can't remember
> oh and there was banana (no idea why this!)
>
> Robert

Hi Robert,

I think we all had an interesting evening. We very nearly discussed
robotics! A bunch of guys came up from Keele University Computer Society
- sorry we didn't have a big presentation, but we did have some
interesting discussions on subject such as ethics, education, business,
and a general natter. Various bits and bobs of old/new kit were examined
and talked about.
I enjoyed it - thanks Guys & thanks to the staff of the Merlin for
tolerating us as we took over one of their rooms!
- we really need to find a place where we can have a good look at some
of this kit!

Jason.

BTW - So where did you guys go to?