[SC.LUG] [Fwd: Infopoint: Just about confirmed]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 7 17:00:09 BST 2004

Looks like we're set for 22 May for Bowlers. I think
I can make part of the day after all - we certainly have
a few other volunteers too.

Jono, can you clarify for the group what resources will be
available, then we will add in our own.

I shall bring some AFFS leaflets, and should be able to
bring at least one PC, and maybe fill in with other needed
hardware.

We need to assemble some locally useful info (LUGs, suppliers
of GNU/Linux on disc and pre-installed, etc.) - then we can
print out some of our own handouts.

 - Richard