[SC.LUG] Projector

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Nov 23 23:18:48 GMT 2004

John Southern wrote:

> What other resolutions does it suppot?

It has a natural resolution of 1024x768. for TV it interpolates up to
that and for anything higher it interpolates down. Im sure it has some
max limit but I have had it outputting 1280xsomething.

it does, however, start to slow down above 1024x768, I guess the scaling
is done by sampling the input over several frames to improve quality.

> And Where do you want me to send the tenner?

Lets be sure we get enough first... assuming we do, I'll collect them at
the meeting(s)