[SC.LUG] Projector

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Nov 23 23:23:10 GMT 2004

Geoff Osbaldestin wrote:
> Not having attended a technical meeting, would this get used?

We've had a presentation on a projector before but IIRC the owner isnt a
regular.

Im sure we can come up with some creative uses - its nice to be able to
(for example) demo a piece of s/ware rather than just talk about it.

ISTR the (excellent) GIMP presentation was performed round a monitor,
which somewhat inhibits the audience getting to see.

O the social meetings, we could play videos etc. Anyone seen Revoluiton
OS? (I havent yet).

> If so I will go for a tenner.

Great. now we only need 12 more...