[SC.LUG] Meetings anyone?

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 22 21:36:50 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 19:24, Paul Alexander wrote:
> Hi List

Hello Paul,

Your message was caught in the spam trap while
I was up in Northumbria, as you don't seem to
be subscribed from your sending address, so it's
a few days late getting through :-/

> are there any plans for another Merlin meeting (Merlinux)?

Well yes and no :-|

Yes - someone say we're having a meeting and
they'll turn up on a specific date, and a meeting
will happen :-)
But no, no-one has done so yet - this democratic
LUG-running can be a tricky business <shrugs>

> Is the website dead ? (or at best comatose).

Yes. Very dead. There'll be something replacing it
real soon now(TM).

> Paul Alexander.
> www.linuxfx.co.uk

Grants for Free Software development in the UK:
http://www.affs.org.uk/grants/index.html