[SC.LUG] Re: Fortran callable graphics routines

Dr A V Le Blanc LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 14:04:13 BST 2004

On Thu 16 Sep 2004 at 01:28:48 +0100, Roger Gibson <rcgibson at iee.org> wrote:
> I would like to implement the graphics part of these.  The simplest
> would be to write some very simple subroutines to emulate the old GINO
> graphics routines I used...
> Can anyone point me to some
> 2-d Fortran callable line drawing routines I can use to finish off the
> port to Linux.
> for any help.  I've mislaid the address of the
> Manchester University lug, so a reminder so I can ask there would be
> helpful.

at any rate, that address still works.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 at 09:42:08 +0100, "Robert Marshall"
<robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Manchester:
> man-lug at lists.man.ac.uk

Really, that list is intended for announcements, but people do use
it for questions anyway, and someone usually answers.  The heavier-
volume list will get more answers and usually quicker.

> And there's a Manchester meeting this Saturday but no sign yet of a
> subject/theme? (wonders if Owen is listening :-))

Of course, but trying to do work at the same time.

     -- Owen