[SC.LUG] Reminder (GNU/Linux clinic) [was Re: meeting venue(29/03/05) ]

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 14:46:05 BST 2005

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005, John Jervis wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 21:00 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:

>> > Just a suggestion - does anyone want the next meeting to take place in
>> > Macclesfield at the Millstone?
>> >

>> Works for me....!
>>

> Not sure where the Millstone is, but I'm sure I can find it. It'll be
> closer than Wheelock :-).

Opposite Macclesfield station, so probably - though it depends which side
of Congletons' roadworks you are....

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/17175/Old_Millstone/Macclesfield

map at http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=391809&y=373636&z=0&ar=Y

at least I hope the Old Millstone and the Millstone are the same place!

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall