[SC.LUG] Social Meeting Macclesfield

John Jervis john at lagomorph.plus.com
Tue Apr 26 20:11:03 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 13:24 +0100, Jason Lucas wrote:
> Sorry Guys,
> There has been a bit of confusion over this meeting due to problems with
> messages reaching the list. Could we rearrange this meeting for next
> week (Tues 3rd) to give people a chance to say if they are available ?
>
> Jason

In a word, no. At least not for me - I'll be away next week. I'll be
along and have a drink with Robert and anybody else who turns up, but
will have to be on my way soon after 9.

I'll bring the bits from Simeon too, in case Richard makes it in time.
Richard - the Old Millstone is across the road from Macclesfield
station, on the same side as the station car park. Somebody sent a URL
or map reference to the group when we were discussing whether there was
a Millstone as well as an Old Millstone.

'Til later.

JJ