[SC.LUG] Clear-out

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 11 05:12:10 BST 2005

Hi Guys,

I need to generate some space (and maybe a little cash!), so I'm having
a bit of a clear-out:

The following stuff is up for grabs: (further info on request)
Everything works unless stated

Full Tower PII
D-Link 8 port Hub
2 x 56k PCI internal modems
SoundBlaster II ISA sound card
Computer Arts CDs
15" VGA monitor
Cheap WebCam (new, unopened, unwanted gift)
AMD 1Ghz mobo
Component trays (plenty of, with misc electronic components (resistors,
old IC's, transistors etc)
Scalextrix?
Misc 'Fischer Technic' construction kit
'Technics' Stereo
Cables (Power, ethernet, parallel)
Tandy Radio headsets
Box of MS Dos/Windows games/utilities S/W
Brother Answerphone/Fax

DEC Pentium portable (works - but battery dead)
486 mini tower system (unknown fault)

Some of this stuff cost me tens/hundreds at the time. A token payment
would be appreciated. (a job/career offer would be better ;-) )

Also:
Toyota MR2 T-Bar 'L reg'(any offer over 1750ukp considered)

J.