[SC.LUG] Introduction

Peter Collier pecb at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 01:52:59 GMT 2005

Hello everyone,
			I come from Buxton Derbyshire. I'm pleased to find a lug that has
some meetings near to my home. Macclesfield is nice and near, while
Alderly Edge and Sandbach are still possible, distance and travelling
time wise.
	I'm currently running dual boot setup of:- SuSE OSS 10.0 and Kubuntu.
My first experience of linux was slackware 1.0 , somewhere in the early
to mid 80's. I've installed many variations over the years, always dual
booting with mswin3.0 upwards. Even had IBM OS2 for a while. Finally
ditched needing mswin about 4 to 5 years ago.
	Please don't think with using linux for all these years, that I'm a
linux guru but, I'm usually ok with fresh installs.

Peter