[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] CRUX/SPRAC port project]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 14 11:18:58 GMT 2005

And if you haven't got a SPRAC you might have a
SPARC ;-)

Subject: [lugmaster] CRUX/SPRAC port project
From:    "Joseph Bennie" <jay at lincore.co.uk>
Date:    Sun, February 13, 2005 4:13 pm
To:      "General Linux/Unix community List" <surrey at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Cc:      "A closed discussion list for UK LUGMasters."
<lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Guy's i've been talking to the CRUX team about the SPARC variant of the
distro.   www.crux.nu
I'll be helping to test out the initial versions but ongoing we wanted  to
know what sort of interest level there is in setting up a proper  long
term project, and therefor what systems we would prioritize for  testing

at the moment there is a working build for an E450R and a Blade100,  Some
Ultra5's work some don't - were working on why.

so can i have a show of system counts that would be interested in a  fast
lightweight SPARC distro,

Please register you votes
http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/wakka.php?wakka=CruxSparc