[SC.LUG] membership

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 22 14:13:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 10:23 +0000, jane.kirkham at dsl.pipex.com wrote:
> Please will somone kindly tell me how I un-subscribe?  I'm being swamped with
> eamil that's not at all relevant to me ....!!  Help .....

Thanks to whoever helped Jane unsubscribe.

Meanwhile welcome to everyone who has subscribed
in the last week or two, while I've been to busy to
keep an eye on list admin. Hope to see some of you at
the meeting tonight :-)

``Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short
and stout.''                            -- RFC 2324