[SC.LUG] wireless card, and RPM install [was Re: html email]

Pete Barnwell peter at whole-uk.com
Fri Feb 25 15:38:02 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 12:07, LALAYNG at aol.com wrote:
> "package grep games not installed"

You missed the '|' character out:

rpm -qa | grep -i conq

Pete

> I have tried Xconq and xconq before, with the same result.
>
> Is it beginning to look like Mandrake is not installed properly?  It
> was in stalled from a DVD purchased online.  I installed using the
> partition wizard that was part of it, and I am confident the three
> partitions needed for Linux do in fact exist.  A Mystery!
>
> Anthony

Pete Barnwell

Whole Ltd
Brinksway House
Manor Lane
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
CW4 8AB

Phone : 01477-544771
Fax : 01477-549574

www.whole-uk.com

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the
stated recipient(s) alone. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient of this email take
note that you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents, as to
do so may be deemed unlawful. If you have received this email in error
you must notify us immediately by using the reply facility on your email
system or by writing to: The Company Secretary, Whole Limited, Manor
Business Park, Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CA4 8AB.