[SC.LUG] Hello!

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 7 00:29:40 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 13:39 +0000, Kevin Atkins wrote:

> I've just subscribed to the mailing list and I'd like to get involved
> with the group...

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the LUG
(and welcome to anyone who's subscribed recently - while
I've been a bit slack with the admin over xmas - including
Peter Barnwell, Terry Mitchell and Bill Burgess. Feel free
to speak up and introduce yourselves, we don't bite. Well,
only when we're talking about vi vs emacs ;^)

>  when / where is your next meeting?

Good question - there should be a meeting on samba quite
soon. Dates anyone?

> I've been messing with Linux for a couple of years now, thought it was
> time to become a little bit more active in the community!

Active is more than welcome :-)

> Look forward to meeting you all!

See you at the meeting :-)