[SC.LUG] [Fwd: Speaker Opportunity]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 13 12:50:21 GMT 2005

See http://www.vbug.net/
"Welcome to VBUG - the UK's number one developer group for Microsoft
Products."

Still, may be of interest to someone?

Subject: Speaker Opportunity
From:    "Graham Parker" <grahamp at vbug.co.uk>
Date:    Thu, January 13, 2005 12:30 pm
To:      richard at sc.lug.org.uk

Dear Richard,

I am looking to reach out further into the community this year.  In
particular I am looking for speaking engagements to talk to linux user
groups on the subject of Windows Platform Integration through the use of
Web Services.

I have delivered a number of talks around the UK in the last few years and
delivered Talk 1 above to the JSIG (see www.jsig.com) in December 2004.

Do you have an opportunity this year for me to come and speak to your
audience?

Due to time pressures I can only commit to a limited number of speaking
engagements this year so I would be pleased to hear from you before the
end of January so that I can reserve a slot in my diary if the opportunity
is available.

Best wishes

Graham Parker

http://www.VBUG.net