[SC.LUG] Hello!

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 18 16:45:48 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 14:30 +0000, Richard Pemberton wrote:
> On Friday 07 January 2005 19:39, Matthew J Keay wrote:
> > So yes.. I'm not local - Am I going to get mugged if I
> > turn up? :)
>
> Only if you bring lots of nice hardware/toys with you :)

Hello Richard,

Just checked the spam trap for the lug mailing
list, and found your messages from a non-subscribed
address trapped there.

 It was only after I let them all through that I
noticed that they were all duplicates =-/

btw messages from thta address should now get through.

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg
www.cymrux.org.uk - GNU/Linux Cymraeg ar un CD!