[SC.LUG] Meeting Reminder

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 11:27:10 GMT 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Matthew J. Keay wrote:

> Just got back. Was good to put names to faces^Wbeards. Perhaps a plan of
> topics et al might be better for the next one? :) hehe

You brought 2 people along with you and none of them had a beard, there's
something clearly wrong with your co-workers!

Maybe we should have a vague agenda for meetings where there isn't a
speaker (well less vague thanit was last night!), I was anticipating
Richard being there - but as he said he was going to Liverpool's LUG I
hadn't been reading carefully - who always has a well thought out plan as
to the agenda for each meeting.

Someone was asking how long SCLUG had been going and according to my records
the first meeting was at Wheelock on 9th December 2000 so we've just failed
to celebrate our fourth birthday!

It was good to meet you and the other newcomers BTW, I think there were 5 +
2 hangers on in all?

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/