[SC.LUG] [Fwd: Job Vacancy]

richard at sc.lug.org.uk richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 22 15:11:00 BST 2005

It's in London, but they're a good compamy,
so I forward it in case of interest....

Subject: Job Vacancy
From:    "Jason Johns" <jason at positive-internet.com>
Date:    Fri, July 22, 2005 10:12 am
To:      richard at sc.lug.org.uk

Good morning

We're looking for a new member of staff and I was wondering if one of your
members might be interested. We're a Linux-only hosting company who have
been established for around 7 years.

Although we're far from being one of the big boys we definitely punch
above our weight - mainly because of the quality of the technical team
here. I think this is an ideal post for someone who is keen to develop and
wants a job that's not mindnumbingly tedious. I've pasted our
standard job ad below and it would be great if you could pass it on to
anyone you feel might be interested.

Warm regards

Jason

Systems Administrator

The Positive Internet Company Limited is an established small web
hosting company based in West Ealing/Docklands. We require a graduate with
an interest in and understanding of web-site/server administration. Good
written and telephone skills are necessary.

This is an excellent opportunity to learn
and develop with the company in a customer facing technical support role.
Tomcat/Java, Linux/Unix and perl skills are required.
TCP/IP and knowledge of open source technologies preferred.

(Please note that this is not a web-design role)

Salary £19,500 p.a.(minimum) + benefits