[SC.LUG] July meeting notes

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 09:44:26 BST 2005

> bk2site http://bk2site.sourceforge.net/ Converting bookmarks to a webpage

Should have mentioned that the one problem I have with this package is that
special utf characters in the bookmarks names (like ,Ai(B and ,b$(B) get mangled.

There's a purported patch on the apps website but as it uses strstream
(which is pre C++ standard) I'm not keen on it, maybe I shall get around to
fixing it properly!

My bookmarks are at

http://brock-marshall.no-ip.info/~robert/bk2site/ - you can configure the
generated webpages in wonderful ways but I've only tinkered with that

It is also IMHO good in that searching for bookmarks tells you where you
keep that bookmark which doing a search in firefox doesn't (grrr!) unless
someone can enlighten me?

> Did I miss anything?

Don't see a mention of Sheffield :-)
Looks a pretty good summary thanks!