[SC.LUG] SCLUG website

Andy Roffe aroffe at its-linux.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 11:42:22 BST 2005

Hi,

We've been here before with the website. The problem seems to be that as
soon as there is some kind dynamic site, nobody wants to take
responsibilty for it.
The fact that nobody is willing to take responsibility makes me
extremely fussy about what gets intalled on is and how it is maintained.
If you all want to decide on what kind of site you want to operate, who
will manage it and ensure that it is run in a responsible manner then
I'm open to proposals.

It'll have to run on a lids hardened server and not be alive with script
exploits. Whoever ends up running it is likely to need a shell, hence:
my server, my rules.

Sounds like a lively topic for the next meet :o)

Andy \Roffe