[SC.LUG] [Fwd: AFFS funding for free software projects]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 5 00:12:20 GMT 2005

I'm sure that I've mentioned this before - but if you haven't heard about
it...

Subject: New funding available for free software projects in the UK

Message: New funding available for free software projects --- this is the
first round of grants, more money will be available in the near future.
Feel free to forward on to members of lug lists who may be interested in
getting a grant.

regards
Brian Gough

Secretary
Association for Free Software - http://www.affs.org.uk/

---------------------------------
New funding available for free software projects in the UK

A new grants fund is available to free software projects in the UK from
money raised by the UK Free Software Network (UKFSN), the free software
Internet Service Provider set up by Jason Clifford in 2003, and donations
to UK's Association for Free Software (AFFS), a national membership
organisation for supporters of free software.

The total amount available in the first round is 1,500 GBP.  For
information on applying, see http://www.affs.org.uk/grants/ -- these
grants are open to any free software project or related campaign, by both
individuals or groups.

Contact: AFFS Committee <frontdesk at affs.org.uk>

*) UKFSN - UK Free Software Network, http://www.ukfsn.org/
*) AFFS - Association for Free Software, http://www.affs.org.uk/