meeting venue (29/03/05) [was Re: [SC.LUG] welcome to new members]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 09:33:24 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 11:33 +0000, Srdjan Todorovic wrote:
> > We've a meeting booked for Tues 29 March at
> > Wheelock,
> > nr Sandbach. This was to have been on Asterisk, but
> > there may now be a last-minute change.
> Excellent. I'll be home in Wheelock during that week.
> Where exactly is the meet?

Hello Srdjan,

Meeting 7.30 for 8.00pm at
the Commercial, Wheelock - in the non-smoking room.

Details below:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BA221A3

[directions from M6 J17
- follow A534 sign-posted for Crewe, turn left at
Waitrose roundabout, onto the Wheelock bypass, then:]

Directions:
>From the roundabout where the Haslington bypass
meets the Wheelock bypass (A534):
Follow the road downhill into Wheelock. Shortly after
the church it begins to curve to the left and level
out (you will pass the Nags Head on your right).

After passing the Chinese takeaway, and then the
chippie, you will see a bridge and a hill ahead.
Stop here and park in the tarmac-covered square
on your left. At the back of this square, tucked
in a corner, you will find The Commercial.

We meet in the non-smoking room (on the left, as
you face the pub).

``Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short
and stout.''                            -- RFC 2324