next meeting [was Re: [SC.LUG] a test]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 18 16:07:22 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 09:13 +0100, John Southern wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 May 2005 09:01, Robert Marshall wrote:
> > (looks like good news - does that mean that any queued messages that
> > haven't appeared went into the bit-bucket?)
>
> Can we not recycle the electrons from the bucket for later mailing?

Good idea, I've made this e-mail from some
that I saved earlier.

Now, anyone want to volunteer to speak at a
meeting in June? And has anyone planned another
social meeting in Macc? (I only have two late
deadlines left to catch up with this month,
so I feel I can get out a bit ;-)

this e-mail made from 100% natural, un-bleached, re-cycled electrons :)