[SC.LUG] Re: next meeting

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 21 10:07:05 BST 2005

On Fri, 20 May 2005, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 21:33 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:
>> No meeting planned - either there or in Wilmslow, I'm sure that can be
>> planned (or even eugh - venued) at the next Wheelock meeting. How about
>> you running through your summary of light window managers that appeared
>> in LXF a few months back?
>
> Okay, I could cover low-resource GNU/Linux generally :-)

that sounds good! Hope it's not too many deadlines for you

I've not noticed a reminder about today's ManLUG meeting on this list -
maybe it got sent out when the list was down?

They're covering OpenOffice.org 2.0 and an examples for man pages project
(http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk/) this afternoon

There was a good short article in yesterday's Church Times on Open source (and
particularly OpenOffice) - I can't find the article on their very
subscription only web site :-( - but there may be interest from
impoverished clergy as a result..

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/