[SC.LUG] Broadband provider and ISP in Crewe or MCC who sells mugs

Sarah Pineger (onetel) spineger at onetel.com
Thu May 26 10:34:59 BST 2005

Hi, last year I came to a lug meeting and met a man selling mugs at a
linux event. He was also an ISP and could provide business broadband and
hosting. He also showed us a £38 PCB that he was going to use as a
server.

This year, I am setting up in business as Tech Doc Direct dot com (guess
what we do!) on the 24th of June and would really appreciate getting in
touch with him to discuss service offerings, hosting and business
broadband.

If _you_ (him) are reading this or you (list member) know who _he_ is
can you let me know so that I can discuss the next step in getting the
website up and running.

Cheerio,
Richard Pineger