[SC.LUG] Macc. Meeting.

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 05:34:10 GMT 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 11:18:37PM -0000, Edward Chapman wrote:
> In hindsight now, a very good idea.  Or we should arrange to meet in a
> specific part of the pub perhaps.  Or one of us bring a stuffed Penguin
> for the table.

Experience indicates that not having one or more of the organisers
turning up early with something pre-announced and distinctive (Tux; He
who is not called Chuck; a garish manual; bit of kit, headgear, attire
or facial hair; etc.) can result in one or more people seeking the
others and failing to find them.

Really annoying if it is in the middle of a 100 plus mile round trip.

Much as I'd like to attend, I can only do so some weekends (8-(

--
Adrian
(who really must update his mail reading machine)