[SC.LUG] Macc. Meeting - Dentist

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 4 12:26:36 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 19:58 +0000, Robert Marshall wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005, Dave Briggs wrote:
>
> > Geoff Osbaldestin wrote:
> >> I would give these guys a ring:
> >>
> >> *Emergency Dental Treatment*
> >
> > Maybe it is worth checking to see if they have a meeting room there too,
> > we could combine the dentist trip with an SCLUG meeting, meaning Jason
> > has *no* excuse whatsoever!
> >

> And then we could discuss http://www.open-dent.com/
>
> :-)
>
> Robert (who has used the emergency place in Macc and got attended to the
> same day)

Well, I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that the swelling has gone
down and the pain has faded away (for the time-being!) - Thanks all for
the advice regarding the NHS dentist in Macc - if this abscess plays up
again I'll be straight round there, in the meantime I'll risk the wait
until my next regular dental appointment!

Going off at a complete tangent, and completely off topic, has anyone
seen the latest Guinness advert - 'Noitulove' (yup, that's 'Evolution'
backwards) - it's an absolute cracker & took around 3 months to produce.
I'll love to know what s/w they used to do the CGI.

J.