[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [linux-users] SysAdmin Job]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 12 21:26:09 BST 2005

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: David Stubbs <stubbsd at idessa.com>
To: linux-users at lists.manchester.ac.uk
Subject: [linux-users] SysAdmin Job
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:23:18 +0100
Hi All,

Hope nobody minds this mail,

It's come time for me to leave my current position and company so
I'm  looking for a replacement to fill my shoes :-)

"Idessa UK ltd" are currently looking for a "Linux Sys Admin", 18k -
35k depending on skills and experience.

We know nobody will have all skill listed bellow so don't be too put
off. The most important things are enthusiasm, problem solving and
the basics, good linux skills, networking etc. If you are a
programer  as well thats a bonus.

Skills list:
Good Linux Skills, Bash, Mysql, Qmail (ldap), Openldap, Kerberos, SQLite
VOIP, E1 / T1, SIP, Cisco 79XX (voip phones), IAX, IVR, Asterisk,
Ubuntu / debian, Gentoo, WindowsXP, Xpe, Embbeded Linux, BusyBox, C
development, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc, PHP4, Xen, Openvpn (VPN), IMAP,
Shorewall / IPTables / Firewalls.

I leave in a week so get your responses in quick.

Please send a CV to jobs at idessa.com,

Polite notice to agencies:
We have a agreement in place with one agency, so no agency's please.
It will be rude if you ring, so please don't. Thanks.

David Stubbs.

PS. My JID: stubbsd at jabber.org if you want a chat.