[SC.LUG] Hello

Bruce Hohl brucehohl at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 20:44:56 BST 2005

Hello and greetings from Ohio (US).  I thought I would
try out this mailing list as my job takes me to our
office in the Wrexham area about 3 weeks per year.

I've been using Linux for about 3 years.  At work we
have Linux on about 6 boxes, mostly SUSE running
Samba, Pure-FTP, MRTG and various utilities.  We also
have boxes for Smoothwall firewall and SmoothGuardian
proxy server.  I hope to move Lotus Notes/Domino to
SUSE Linux soon.

At home I use Debian and spin-offs.  I become quite
taken with Debian and hope to move some of the boxes
at work to Debian.

Perhaps if the timing works I can make it a future meeting.