Fwd: Re: [SC.LUG] Next meeting

Dave Briggs linux at davebriggs.net
Thu Oct 20 13:10:31 BST 2005

It would help if I gave a link, I guess...

http://davebriggs.net/sclug/

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Dave Briggs <linux at davebriggs.net> -----

Quoting robert <robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk>:

> Thank you lots of historical (ie.e ancient) stuff there - nothing like
> posting a link to persuade me to spruce it up a bit :-) having just
> dumped all those links and pointed it to my current bookmark brain
> dump.
> Yours looks nice and clean at the moment..no reason why the SCLUG
> stuff couldn't be subpages of that existing LUG link

Thanks! The engine is a rather mad Russian one with the terrible name
WackoWiki,
but it functions pretty well.

having not had much to do this morning, I've set up another one which is what
an
SC.LUG one could be like. I'm not forcing this down anyone's throat or
anything,
just thought it might be worth looking at.

Am perfectly happy to host it myself if people decide it is A Good Thing. It
could just be linked to via the normal LUG homepage, or something.

Let me know what you think!

--
Dave Briggs
linux at davebriggs.net | http://davebriggs.net | http://palimpsest.org.uk