[SC.LUG] Next Meeting.

Edward Chapman eddie at ehuk.net
Thu Oct 20 15:10:57 BST 2005

Jason Lucas wrote:
> Sorry to hear that the Merlin is closed. Could I propose 'The Millstone'
> on Waters Green in Macclesfield as the venue of the next meet. It is
> opposite the railway station, and a short walk from the bus station and
> there is a car park outside the pub. You really have no excuse not to
> come!
>
> Suggestions for times and dates welcome.
>
> Jason

Now I could definitely make that :)

Does anyone know how far/wide people are scattered over Cheshire?  Maybe
we should organise a meeting that is somewhere in the middle of Cheshire,
I don't know, Knutsford perhaps?  It is just off the M6.  Then it will be
somewhere everyone could perhaps get to, including the Chester people.
Just an idea.

Eddie