[SC.LUG] Next meeting(s)

Simeon W Farrington sub_mail at farrin.org.uk
Sat Oct 22 16:01:09 BST 2005

Robert Marshall wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Edward Chapman wrote:
>

>>Wed 2nd Nov for Macc sounds great to me. The Millstone?  All we need now
>>is a time and we're there!
>>

>I'm intending to be at the Silk Screen cinema (in Macc
>http://www.silkscreen.org.uk/) that evening so I might be a bit late.. but
>I'll work around what ever time is convenient for others!
>
>Robert

I've got to get the cat to the vet first thing back from work so it'll
all depend on timings etc. Probably end up driving (always a disaster
when good ale is available) but having spent all day "training" I'll
need some light relief :)

Finally managed to get phone wires to go to the study which allows the
router to be plugged in directly. WHich means I should be able to bring
back to life the other partition which I think has solaris on at the
moment but it's so long since I checked I've no idea :p. Will dig out a
knoppix disc to  see what hardware is believed to be in my machine prior
to a debian install.........!

<flame material> unless anyone can recommend a better distro (turns and
runs like heck!!!!) :D </flame material>